Pro Energy is currently expanding and we are searching for a persuasive, self-motivated and passionate inside/outside Salesman Professional or Saleswoman Professional, who has an ability to drive exceptional business results, meets deadlines efficiently, maintains a positive work ethic, is willing to travel, problem solves independently, and functions well as a team-player. Previous sales experience is required.
Who We Are:
Pro Energy specializes in providing rental power solutions throughout North America. From diesel and natural gas generators to fuel tanks, portable light towers, load banks, and electrical distribution systems. To find out more about our growing company check out our website at www.proenergy.ca.
· Actively develops a new client base and cultivates existing clients to promote products and services
· Manages and reports sales activities and opportunities in CRM program
· Ensures client satisfaction through planned follow-up and ensures repeat business
· Analyzes and keeps up to date on changing market conditions, customer requirements, and competitive trends.
· Knowledge of and/or experience in, an electrical field or the oil and gas sector would be an asset
· Electrical experience could be an asset
· Willingness to travel to customers
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· High degree of professionalism
· Exceptional presentation and negotiation capabilities
· Ability to work well in a team environment or independently as required
· Strong work ethic, a desire to succeed, willingness to take initiative
· Willingness to take initiative
· Communicates efficiently with all staff members
Please email your resume through our website www.proenergy.ca (or fax to 403-347-4287), including your employment history, education, industry-specific training, and any other skills and attributes that you think are applicable to this position. Also, tell us why you think you would be able to succeed in this position.
Thank you for your interest in Pro Energy Inc. Please note that we will only contact those candidates whose qualifications most closely align with the needs of our clients. We may retain resumes for future opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $54,211.00-$66,258.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- sales: 2 years (preferred)