Heavy Duty Apprentice / Journeyman Mechanic
Pro Energy Inc. requires a Heavy Duty Apprentice/Journeyman Mechanic who functions well as a team player, problem solves independently, maintains a positive work ethic, and meets deadlines efficiently.
Please email your resume. Include your employment history, education, industry-specific training, and any other skills and attributes that you think are applicable to this position. You may also send your resume by fax to 403-347-4287.
- Upgrading and assembling components to diesel and natural gas engines
- Mounting panels, fuel tanks, and engines to enclosures
- Servicing, repair, assembling, and troubleshooting, and performing diagnostics for engines and electrical systems
- Completing overhauls and routine equipment repair
- Keeping detailed and accurate timesheets, maintenance, and safety reports
- Performing maintenance on equipment at various off-site locations
- After hours and weekend shift rotation
- Producing quality workmanship
- Working towards Heavy Duty Journeyman Mechanic Certification
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Awareness of detail and accuracy
- Driver’s Abstract
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Additional Safety Tickets would be considered an asset
What makes us attractive?
- Excellent quality of life (work/life balance)
- Full coverage benefits program
- Focus on safety, training, and development
- Career advancement opportunities
Thank you for your interest in Pro Energy Inc. Please note that we will only contact those candidates whose qualifications most closely align with the needs of our clients. We may retain resumes for future opportunities.